- 1lb chicken breast
- Extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 large minced shallot
- 5oz spreadable herb cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped herbs
- Start the Creamy Chicken & Herb Skillet by sauteing 1lb chicken breasts that have been brushed with extra virgin olive oil and seasoned with salt & pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked all the way through. Remove to plate then set aside.
- Turn the heat down to medium then, in the same skillet, saute 1 large minced shallot in 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil until softened, about 1 minute.
- Next add 5oz spreadable herb cheese to the skillet.
- Next add 1/2 cup chicken broth and 1 Tablespoon lemon juice to the skillet.
- Finally add 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped herbs and stir until smooth. Chopped tarragon, basil, parsley, or chives.