Author: Becky Hardin – The Cookie Rookie
- 2 servings Caramel Hot Chocolate, prepared as directed. (I used Fannie May. Starbucks, Ghirardelli, and Land o Lakes all have caramel hot chocolate mixes as well!)
- 2 cups Ice
- ¼ cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 cup Non-Fat Cool Whip
- ¼ cup Rolos, chopped in half (optional)
- ¼ cup caramel chips (optional)
- Add the prepared drinking chocolate with ice in a blender. Blend until well combined. Add more ice if needed to make the drink as thick as possible. (If you don’t have access to the drinking chocolate, you can use 2 packets of hot chocolate mix, 2 cups milk, and an extra ¼ cup of the caramel sauce. Place all in the blender together and blend until well combined)
- Pour into a large cup. This serves two!
- Top with Cool Whip, Caramel Sauce, and optional toppings for an extra special treat.
- Serve with two straws or spoons. Enjoy!