Yield: 24 brownies
- 1 box (13×9 Family Size) Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, plus the ingredients for brownies on the back of the box. Mine said:
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 7 Tbsp Black Cherry Preserves
- 1 (9oz) bag Nestlé Toll House DelightFulls Dark Chocolate Morsels with Cherry Flavored Filling
- Prepare brownies according to directions on the box for a 13×9-inch pan. Add cherry filled morsels, saving ½ cup to sprinkle on top.
- Pour batter into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Stir preserves in the jar and break it up as best you can. Dollop spoonfuls of cherry preserves over the top and lightly swirl with a knife.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cherry filled morsels over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 21 to 28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.