1 hour 00 min
7 hours 00 min
Perfect mixture of hibiscus tea with pomegranate juice, and a handful of fresh blueberries.
Serves: Makes 8 to 10 Pops
- 4 Hibiscus-Flavored Tea Bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 fl.oz. Pomegranate Juice
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Place tea bags in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags; set aside and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Mix in sugar and allow mixture to completely cool.
- Place tea in fridge for 45 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and stir in pomegranate juice.
- Add blueberries into the tea mixture and pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze the molds for 30 minutes then insert popsicle mix.
- Return to freezer for 6 hours or overnight.